Please note that the information outlined below pertains to “Returns and Exchanges” only and is a summary from our Returns Policy. For more information on refunds and processing of credits/refunds click here.
- Within 30-days of your order being delivered to your door, you can exchange the product(s) you ordered for a different size of the exact same product as long as the preferred size is available. If not available, we will gladly arrange a voucher, in order for you to purchase an alternative item.
- Please note, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE reserves the right to refuse an exchange if the product you wish to exchange, is not sent back to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE in the exact packaging it was received in, with labels attached, in a resalable condition – this includes any branded packaging the item was received in. Shoes need to be returned in the original shoe box and the shoe box packed in another box and securely sealed.
- You are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE and delivered within South Africa, free of charge, within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will also pay the cost associated with collecting the return from you. In order to obtain a refund to the rand value of the purchased items being returned, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE, in accordance with the return procedure set out below.
- Consequently, if upon receiving your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging, with labels attached, and do not wear the product.
As specified in our Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery times, are accurately reflected on the site.
However, should BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE deliver the incorrect product(s) to you by mistake, please do not remove the product from its original packaging, do not remove the labels or try the product on at all. Please contact the BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE at +27 (0)21 590 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – (Subject line: your order number – Incorrect Item), as soon as possible.
BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will resolve the error by arranging to collect the incorrect product(s) from you and to deliver the correct product(s) to you as quickly as possible.
Please do not try and resolve the problem by placing another order for the exact same product, as you were trying to purchase.
If, within 6 months of delivery of a product, you find that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended for, (or otherwise expressly indicated by BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) (‘defective’):
- Please contact BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE at +27 (0)21 590 7000 or email email@example.com (Subject line: your order number – Defective Item) to notify BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE thereof. BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will request pictures of the defective product and will arrange to collect such product from you, so that it can be inspected by the BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either –
- be fully refunded, or
- have the product replaced at BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE’s expense – the decision between repairing or replacing being that of BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE’s, depending on availability and other relevant circumstances. In this regard you acknowledge that Sale/On Special products will usually only qualify for repair.
If the product is found NOT to be defective and is commercially acceptable, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund, but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having had such product returned to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE, and then redelivered to you.
- A product is NOT defective and you will NOT be entitled to any replacement or refund under the general warranty above, if:
- the faults/damages are a result of normal wear and tear;
- damage arises from incorrect usage of the product;
- the item has a reasonable amount of manufacturing or production imperfections, but is acceptable in accordance with the generally accepted commercial practices.
Unless defective, the following product types may not under any circumstances be returned to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE: Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition, has not been authorised by BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE.
- As outlined in the section “Returning non-defective product(s)” under “Exclusions” above, please do not return any excluded items to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE. Should you wish to return a non-defective product within 30-days of the date that is was delivered, please retain the product’s original packaging, with labels attached, and do not wear the product at all.
- In the event of BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE having sent you an incorrect product, please follow the procedure as outlined in “Returning incorrect product(s)”.
- Should you wish to return an item that is defective or faulty, please follow the procedure as outlined in “Returning defective product(s)”.
- For swop outs/exchanges, please call +27 (0)21 590 7000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack item into box
Pack the product(s) in their original protective packaging to secure the product(s) you are returning. Then pack the product(s) into the original BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE delivery box, along with the printed delivery note that was in the box when you received it. If you are returning shoes, please place the shoes in the original shoe box and do not use tape to close the shoe box – all shoe boxes should then be placed in the original BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE box they were delivered in.Carefully seal the delivery box in order to make sure the parcel is safely returned to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE.
Should you be returning products from multiple orders at one time, please carefully pack the products belonging to the same order number together, and include the relevant delivery note received with each order. This will ensure a swift returns process.
- Returning the parcel
If your parcel was originally delivered to your door, our courier will contact you to arrange to collect the package from the address you supplied. The courier will contact you within 3 working days of you requesting the return. BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will pay for the cost of returning the parcel to our warehouse.
- Pack item into box