Add 4+ pairs of any product to your basket to get 20% discount on your order.
The staple of the formal shoe, our lace-ups are elegant dress shoes that can be worn from the boardroom to the wedding reception.
Enjoy convenient door-to-door or door-to-counter delivery by one of our courier partners.
Free Delivery on orders over R600:All standard orders over R600 qualify for free delivery in South Africa. Orders under R600 are charged with R60 delivery fee. No minimum basket restrictions apply.
Estimated Timeframes:· Delivery takes place during office hours only. Unfortunately, you cannot select the exact date or time, for the delivery.
· There are no deliveries after hours, over weekends or on public holidays (Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address).
· Delivery timeframes will depend on your delivery address, postal code and delivery options available – with an estimate of:
· For main city centres: approximately 2-5 working days
· For outlying rural areas: approximately 5-7 working days
Please note that during high volume periods like seasonal sales – BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE reserves the right to extend their delivery timeframes at their own discretion.
Availability on arrival:If nobody is available on delivery at the specified address, our courier will make a second attempt to deliver on the next working day. If during this attempt no one is available to still sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed. You will be refunded in the same payment method which was used for the order.
BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE delivers free of charge within South Africa for all orders over R600, either door-to-door or door-to-counter, depending on where you’re located.
During the check-out process, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will determine your delivery options based on your delivery address and postal code. For South African orders, irrespective of whether you select door-to-door delivery, or door-to-counter delivery, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will deliver within 2–7 working days, depending on where you live.
Late DeliveryThe Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (‘ECT Act’), entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased, are not delivered within the agreed delivery period, as speciﬁed in the BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE.co.za in their original state, including all labels. Any such cancellation must be done by either calling +27 (0)21 590 7068 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Thereafter, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will refund you.
Stock ShortagesEvery eﬀort will be made to ensure that BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE can fulﬁl your entire order, once a purchasing contract (‘sale’) comes into eﬀect. However, when executing your order and BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE is unable to supply certain product(s) ordered by you, the following will apply:
1) BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will notify you thereof by emailing you. Your requested refund will be credited to your credit card.
2) If you used a promotional/discount coupon against all, or part of the product(s) that cannot be supplied, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will not allocate the value of the discount/coupon as credit on your credit card. Please refer to the speciﬁc coupon promotion validation for more information on whether the voucher will be reinstated and, if relevant, how the reinstated voucher will be sent to you.
3) If BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE does not notify you thereof via email beforehand, and you only become aware of the fact that the product(s) is/are not included once you receive your parcel, please contact BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE as soon as possible via email at email@example.com or call +27 (0)21 590 7000 to notify BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE thereof, so that we can resolve the situation as quickly as possible. When contacting BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE via email regarding missing product(s), please use your order number and the phrase ‘Missing Product(s)’ in your subject line of your email.
Exchanging non-defective product(s)Within 30-days of your order being delivered to your door, you can exchange the product(s) you ordered for a diﬀerent size of the exact same product as long as the preferred size is available. If not available, we will gladly arrange a voucher, in order for you to purchase an alternative item. Please note, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE reserves the right to refuse an exchange if the product you wish to exchange, is not sent back to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE in the exact packaging it was received in, with labels attached, in a resalable condition – this includes any branded packaging the item was received in. Shoes need to be returned in the original shoe box and the shoe box packed in another box and securely sealed.
Returning non-defective product(s)1) You are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE and delivered within South Africa, free of charge, within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will also pay the cost associated with collecting the return from you. In order to obtain a refund to the and value of the purchased items being returned, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE, in accordance with the return procedure set out in Section 9 below.
2) Consequently, if upon receiving your purchase you are not satisﬁed with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging, with labels attached, and do not wear the product.
Returning incorrect product(s)As speciﬁed in our Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will make all reasonable eﬀorts to ensure the product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery times, are accurately reﬂected on the site.
However, should BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE deliver the incorrect product(s) to you by mistake, please do not remove the product from its original packaging, do not remove the labels or try the product on at all. Please contact the BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE at +27 (0)21 590 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: your order number – Incorrect Item), as soon as possible.
BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will resolve the error by arranging to collect the incorrect product(s) from you and to deliver the correct product(s) to you as quickly as possible.
Please do not try and resolve the problem by placing another order for the exact same product, as you were trying to purchase.
Returning defective product(s)General warranty
If, within 6 months of delivery of a product, you ﬁnd that the product is faulty, not commercially acceptable, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended for, (or otherwise expressly indicated by BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE at time of purchase), or not legally or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) (‘defective’):
1) Please contact BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE at +27 (0)21 590 7000 or email email@example.com (Subject line: your order number – Defective Item) to notify BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE thereof. BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will request pictures of the defective product and will arrange to collect such product from you, so that it can be inspected by the BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either
a) be fully refunded, or b) have the product replaced at BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE’s expense – the decision between repairing or replacing being that of BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE’s, depending on availability and other relevant circumstances. In this regard you acknowledge that Sale/On Special products will usually only qualify for repair.
If the product is found NOT to be defective and is commercially acceptable, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund, but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having had such product returned to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE, and then redelivered to you.
2) A product is NOT defective and you will NOT be entitled to any replacement or refund under the general warranty above, if:
a) the faults/damages are a result of normal wear and tear;
b) damage arises from incorrect usage of the product;
c) the item has a reasonable amount of manufacturing or production imperfections, but is acceptable in accordance with the generally accepted commercial practices
ExclusionsUnless defective, the following product types may not under any circumstances be returned to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE:
1) Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition, has not been authorised by BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE.
Return procedure to be followedAs outlined in Section 7 of this Delivery and Returns policy (Exclusions), please do not return any excluded items to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE.
In the event of BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE having sent you an incorrect product, please follow the procedure as outlined in Section 5 of this Delivery and Returns Policy (Returning incorrect product(s).
Should you wish to return an item that is defective or faulty, please follow the procedure as outlined in Section 6 of this Delivery and Returns Policy (Returning defective product(s).
Should you wish to return a non-defective product within 30-days of the date that is was delivered, please retain the product’s original packaging, with labels attached, and do not wear the product at all.
For swop outs/exchanges, please call +27 (0)21 590 7000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pack item into box
Pack the product(s) in their original protective packaging to secure the product(s) you are returning. Then pack the product(s) into the original BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE delivery box, along with the printed delivery note that was in the box when you received it. If you are returning shoes, please place the shoes in the original shoe box and do not use tape to close the shoe box – all shoe boxes should then be placed in the original BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE box they were delivered in. Carefully seal the delivery box in order to make sure the parcel is safely returned to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE.
Should you be returning products from multiple orders at one time, please carefully pack the products belonging to the same order number together, and include the relevant delivery note received with each order. This will ensure a swift returns process.
Returning the parcel
If your parcel was originally delivered to your door, our courier will contact you to arrange to collect the package from the address you supplied. The courier will contact you within 3 working days of you requesting the return. You are entitled to return any purchase concluded on BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE and delivered within South Africa, free of charge, within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will also pay the cost associated with collecting the return from you
Within 10 working days of the returned product(s) having been cleared by BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE Quality Assurance, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will process the relevant refund:
· Should you have requested credit, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will process a voucher
· Should you have paid for the associated order via Credit Card, the refund will be processed to your credit card
Please note, you risk delaying the refund process if the steps outlined above are not carefully followed. In addition, you will NOT be entitled to any refund if returned product(s) are not sent back to BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE in the exact packaging it was received in, with labels attached, in resalable conditions.
BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE also reserves the right not to refund a returned product if the product is returned without its original protective packaging and not safely packed in a delivery box.
Furthermore, BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE will not process a refund on defective or incorrect products should you not have followed the procedures set out in Sections 6 and 7 of this Delivery and Returns Policy.
Processing of credits and refundsShould you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall be eﬀected on the credit card used to purchase the product, within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by BOLTON FOOTWEAR ONLINE quality checking.
If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
If you want to return an item that you paid the full amount for, but is now on sale, we will only pay the full amount as a refund on your credit card or in the form of a voucher.
If you redeemed a coupon against your purchase, and wish to return the product from that purchase, the rand value paid for the product being returned will either be refunded. The value of the coupon that was redeemed will not be refunded to you. Please refer to the speciﬁc coupon’s terms and conditions to understand whether the coupon will be reinstated and the relevant terms that will apply.